Saturday, February 22, 2014

Life

Saturday, 2/22

1. A morning at the park with the family!

2. Taking Leo to one of his friends' birthday party. Seeing him play with his best friend was the cutest thing ever!

3. Washing newborn baby clothes and the smell of Dreft detergent!

Sunday, 2/23

1. The first thing I think about when I wake up each morning is what day it is and what events are planned for this day...I love realizing it's Sunday and we get to stay in bed and not rush at all!

2. Seeing John off at the last leg of the Donna Breast Cancer Marathon Relay. It makes me so happy to see all of these runners working so hard for such a great cause. His team came in 9th place out of 177 teams. So proud of him!

3. A filet mignon cooked by John for dinner! Best meal ever!

Monday, 2/24

1. Being woken up by the sweet kicks of our soon-to-be-here baby boy!

2. Leo's big, wide smile when he sees me walk into his classroom to pick him up! Melts my heart!

3. A hot bath!

Tuesday, 2/25

1. A whine-free morning car ride to school.

2. Buying birthday party supplies for my April babies' birthday parties. Trying to take care of all the party preps. before this baby arrives.

3. An after dinner foot massage given by Isla, Leo, Palmer, and Hart! I'm one lucky mamma!

Wednesday, 2/26

1. Taking the day off from cleaning and giving Palmer and Hart my undecided attention. We built block castles, played play dough, and read books all morning.

2. Ice cream for lunch!

3. Sketching fairies with my Isla girl.

Thursday, 2/27

1. Picking up Isla from school at ten this morning because that's when the Dr. could see her about her ear (turns out she has an inner and outer ear infection). But I know Isla was so excited to hear her name being called over the intercom to go home, "ms. Huston, can we have Isla and her backpack for dismissal!" It's like every school kids dream to leave early!

2. All 4 of my babies napped at the same time today...so I did too!

3. Mother/Son night at Leo's school! He was super excited to "have me all to himself!" I cherished every second. He didn't want to do much of anything but seemed so happy just sitting with me, eating, talking, and laughing about what all was happening around us! It was a very special time for us.

Friday, 2/28

1. Running into my old neighbor in the publix parking lot and catching up while our kids ran around our cars.

2. Pictures of sleeping babies.

3. Built-ins installed!!! We finally have cabinets, drawers, and bookshelves in the great room!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment