Saturday, February 15, 2014

Life

Saturday, 2/8
1. Lounging around in bed on a cold wet morning.
2. Teaching Isla how to play the card game War by the fire.
3. Discovering a new restaurant for family dinners. Finding somewhere appropriate for a family of 6 with 4 children under 6 is pretty impossible!
Sunday, 2/9
1. Watching John take the kids fishing in our pond. Not a single fish around but they loved it!
2. The blue sky and warm sunshine.
3. A Target and Publix trip with my girl. I love how she reaches out to hold my hand as we are walking the aisles.
Monday, 2/10
1. Seeing a stork out back in our pond. He stood there all day long! Was he trying to tell me something?
2. Watching Isla work so hard on her Valentines for her classmates. "I'm not signing them love, Isla or xoxo, Isla because the boys would freak out!"
3. After the kids are asleep, and I'm picking up, I find a random sippy cup in the bathroom drawer. These things make me smile.

Tuesday, 2/11
1. Hart's 3 hour nap...mommy got to rest!
2. Isla and Leo's clean bill of health from the dentist.
3. Palmer's love for "Piggy and Doggy"
Wednesday, 2/12
1. The Fresh Market with Palmer and Hart...the candy isle is dangerous....sorry to whoever finds the half a piece of sour patch candy Palmer bit then threw back in the jar!
2. Bath time routines at 3:00 in the afternoon and getting my babies dressed up for a fancy birthday dinner out!
3. Celebrating my mamma's birthday!
Thursday, 2/13
1. Valentine donuts from Cinottis!
2. Isla running up to me after school and saying, "Mom, Casey gave me a Valentine today and at the bottom he wrote, 'P.S. I love you!'" She has loved Casey since September!
3. Reading Leo the book, "I'd know you anywhere, my love" and getting to the line which reads, "if you were a Blue-footed Booby..." And then hearing him say, "they said Booby!" He then cracked up for the rest of the story and I couldn't hold it in either. He's only 4!! Boys!!
Friday, 2/14
1. Valentine Balloons, bags of candy, heart shaped donuts, and strawberry milk for breakfast for my 4 loves!
2. Watching Isla and Leo open their bags of Valentine treats from their classmates on the kitchen floor after school.
3. A romantic night with the love of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment