Saturday, February 1, 2014

Life

Saturday, 2/1

1. "Take your child to library day!" The whole family participated in story time and then we played in the children's area and checked out books.

2. I got an hour away to do what I wanted. I grabbed a Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate, looked around the dollar store for some treasures, and then stopped by the Fresh Market to pick up dinner.

3. Fancy Saturday night dinner with the family by candle light. A yummy salmon and Thai noodle dish made mamma and baby happy!

Sunday, 2/2

1. Blueberry lemon bread and hot coffee for breakfast.

2. Two birthday parties in one day.

3. Super Bowl commercials!

Monday, 2/3
1. The squeals of excitement that came from the kids when they saw the entrance to Disney World signs.
2. A moment in the park, on our way to It's a Small World and amidst the craziness, when I looked at my family and was just so happy! Thank God I have been blessed with them!
3. Crawling into our cozy bed after a long day of walking while 31 weeks pregnant. Our Disney Day Trip was so much fun! Even Brownie Bear enjoyed it!
Tuesday, 2/4
1. Waking up after a perfect nights sleep!
2. Palmer telling me he wanted "to take a rain!" It's his word for shower.
3. Laughing so hard my cheeks hurt and my eyes watered. The kids were doing a "recital" after dinner and Leo made up a new dance move that is awesome!
Wednesday, 2/5
1. Hearing our baby boys heart beat through the Doppler at 31 week appt.
2. Talks with Isla on our drive to ballet class.
3. Online shopping!
Thursday, 2/6
1. A trip to Hobby Lobby. I love that store! Crafts make me happy!
2. Making Isla a tutu skirt. Now I want to make one for her for every occasion.
3. An impromptu Thursday night dinner at Coach and Gigi's. Roast and collards on a cold rainy night a perfect way to end the day.
Friday, 2/7
1. Playing with my two baby boys...pirates, farm, Doc McStuffins, and dinner time.
2. Another recital in the loft.
3. Leo saying, "I'm so happy your my mom!" As I put him to bed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment