Saturday, March 1, 2014

Life

Saturday, 3/1
1. 35 weeks pregnant!
2. Lunch out at Papas...and the golf cart ride with all 4 kids on board afterwards.
3. Date night with John to a new favorite sushi restaurant!

Sunday, 3/2
1. Decorating our built-ins.
2. Nesting like crazy! Baby bag packed, car seats washed, car cleaned out, garage cleaned out, nursery closet organized. All is ready except for the bassinet and my bag.
3. Leo wishing on a star tonight...he wished for a bucketful of toy dinosaurs.
Monday, 3/3
1. Joining a new play group, meeting neighbor moms, and having fun at the park with Palmer and Hart.
2. A warm afternoon breeze.
3. Snapping green beans with Isla while cooking up a new dinner recipe.
Tuesday, 3/4
1. Scrambled eggs at Gigi's house.
2. Hearing "mama, mama, mama, mama, mama..." All day long. Even though sometimes it drives me crazy I know one day I'll miss it. So today it made me smile!
3. Rocking Hart to sleep while he drank his bottle. He's only going to be "the baby" for a short while longer.
Wednesday, 3/5
1. 35 week check-up which allowed me to hear our lil boys heartbeat. Nothing beats that swoosh, swoosh, swooshing sound!
2. A trip to the Disney store with Palmer and Hart. Anything Disney makes me happy!
3. A new suitcase purchase! It's now waiting to be packed for its first outing...the hospital.
Thursday, 3/6
Not a good day...got news that my dad will be having quadruple bypass surgery next Wednesday.
Friday, 3/7
1. Making sequined eggs for Easter decor.
2. John coming home early from work...I consider 5:00 early! TGIF!
3. Sewing our baby's hospital blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment