Saturday, February 15, 2014

Life

Saturday, 2/15

1. Palmer hugging me and saying, "mamma, I wuv you soooo much!"

2. Patting my lil Isla's back to sleep for a mid-day nap which never happens anymore. I napped right along with her.

3. 33 weeks pregnant and my last night being 33 years old!

Sunday, 2/16

1. Breakfast in bed for my 34th Birthday! Served by my 4 babies who came into my room singing Happy Birthday (sweetest sound ever!). Coffee, strawberries in cream, and a chocolate chip muffin.

2. A shopping spree at the mall with my lil lady!

3. A Sunday Night Dinner Birthday celebration at Coach and Gigi's. Pot Roast, Collards, and Cookies and cream ice cream cake. Yummy! It was a great day and I've been so blessed in these 34 years!

Monday, 2/17

1. A walk in the woods with Coach and the kids.

2. Finding a perfume I'm in love with!

3. A 6:30 pm bedtime for all kids because no one napped today! It was a long, relaxing evening with John!

Tuesday, 2/18

1. Getting my oil changed and car washed with my 3 boys in tow and having every stranger ask me if, "I was getting my girl this time." Every time I responded, "nope, it's a boy" and would wait for their sad faces...little did they know I "got my girl" first!!!

2. Taking care of my sweet, sick Isla this afternoon. John had to pick her up early from school after a call from the nurse let us know she had a fever. Sick babies are the worst yet it's so nice to cuddle with them.

3. Sushi dinner with John after kids were asleep.

Wednesday, 2/19

1. 33 week ultrasound! Seeing our little boy on screen for the last time until we see him face to face! He is 5lbs, head down, has lots of hair, and long legs! He's just precious!

2. Watching the kids play in the hose this afternoon...it was that warm outside!

3. A strawberry birthday cupcake treat from a friend tonight at ballet.

Thursday, 2/20

1. Getting my boys haircuts...including Hart! His first cut is so cute!

2. A new color for our front door.

3. One on one time with Hart tonight in the study! He rocked on his bear rocker while I sang songs to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment