Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bye Bye Baby Hairs

My little baby girl got her haircut for the first time this weekend. I've been putting off doing it for so long because I didn't want to see her beautiful ringlets go. We took her to Sweet and Sassy to have it done. That place is magical for little girls. It's every princesses dream. While we were there another little girl was having her birthday party and the girls had their hair all done and were doing a fashion show. Isla stared in wonder and amazement. :) I wasn't sure how Isla would react to having her hair cut but she was great. The only thing that bothered her a little was the blowdrier. Here is my angel with her beautiful new do.


Before the cut....


And after.....


They even did a fancy twist up


Looking at herself in the mirror, taking in the new cut


Talking about it on the way home

First cut
What is going on?
Ooohh, I like it...
Such a princess

She's still biting the robe after the blowdry

No comments:

Post a Comment