Saturday, February 27, 2010

5 Months Old

My baby boy is 5 months old and is such a joy. Leo is sitting up like a big boy now and grabs for toys all the time. He especially likes to grab at my face and eat my nose. :) He smiles and laughs and loves to be tickled on his chest or under his chin. His laughs are the cutest and he squeals too at the end of a laugh. I've tried to catch it on video but of course he gets camera shy when it's rolling. Leo sleeps 12 hours at night and wakes up only once to nurse. However naps are kind of crazy during the day. He only likes to take 30 min. naps still but I'm not going to complain since he sleeps so well at night. It just leaves me more time in the day to play with my little guy. Here are his 5 month photos:


Sweet toes and...

Happy feet

He fills my heart with love

Leo sporting Uncle B's baby sweater

Just being cute

Enjoying the morning sun

I never want him to let go

Me and my precious baby boy

Some cuteness

No comments:

Post a Comment