Thursday, February 18, 2010

30 and Thrilling!

So I guess I'm officially old to all teenagers in America now. :) But in my 30 years I think I have accomplished a lot and all of my dreams I had as a child/teen have come true. I graduated from the University of Florida, I got married to the greatest man a woman could ask for, we bought a house in Jacksonville Beach and I had 2 beautiful babies. What more could I want or need?
My 30th Birthday was fabulous! It seems like I had 4 days of celebrating too. On Saturday my mom gave me two spa treatments at the Ponte Vedra Spa. I had an aromatherapy massage and a facial. It was heaven!!! Then it was time to party. Dinner was delicious at Eleven South. John, Me, my mom and dad, Brannon, Heather and my friends Dan and Beth were there. It was a fun time with family and good friends. I sipped on two dirty-thirty martinis and was ready to go dance at the Ritz. Alicia and Hunter, Crystin, Lynn and Kristi all met us there. I had one shot and by 12:30 I was ready to crawl into bed. :) (That's how you know you're thirty) Sunday was a little bit rough needless to say but I had such a great time! Sunday night we went over to Coach and Gigi's for dinner and I got to blow out candles on a delicious carrot cake from Cinotti's. On Monday Leo decided to give me an early birthday present by rolling over for the first time from tummy to back and he did it 3 times in a row. :) I was so happy! Then on my real birthday, Tuesday, my mom took a half day from school and we met my Dad, John and Brannon for lunch at J. Alexanders and then went shopping at the Town Center. Tuesday night John and I went up to Bonefish and sat at the bar and had wine and appetizers. Wow, I am worn out from all the festivies but I had an amazing 30th Birthday. I can't wait to see what my 31st year has in store for me!

Making a wish ...

But they've already come true


I love them so much

Alicia and Me on the dance floor

Hunter being Hunter


Fun times


Alicia, Me and Heather about to take the shot


Blowing out more candles


The M&Ms mom ordered for me


Brannon and his girlfriend, Heather


Me and B


My Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment