Friday, January 10, 2014

Life

Saturday, 1/4
1. Sewing a pillow for new baby boy's nursery.
2. Finally finding the right color paint for the guest room/Leo's room, 7 samples later.
3. Roasting marshmallows and playing games around the neighbor's fire pit.

Sunday, 1/5
1. A family trip to St. Augustine (exploring the fort. Lunch at a mermaid cafe, a stop for treasures at the pirate store, and ice cream cones)
2. Patting my little 6 yr old Isla's back to sleep for a nap. (Love that she asked me to)
3. Sunday night dinner with the whole Shea clan.

Monday, 1/6
1. Breakfast at Gigi's.
2. Finding a coffee table for our study.
3. Snuggling under the warm covers and watching tv on such a cold night.

Tuesday, 1/7
1. Looking in the rear view mirror at Palmer who was sitting in the backseat waving at me.
2. Having my Isla give my pregnant self a foot massage. She calls it playing Salon, I call it heaven!
3. Realizing new baby boy will be here in less than 89 days!


Wednesday, 1/8
1. Mopping my floor at nap time to some great tunes.
2. Getting Isla ready for ballet...especially braiding her hair! I'm so blessed to have a little girl!
3. Talking with John after all the kids were put to bed. Love the chats with my best friend!

Thursday, 1/9
1. Hart's lil giggle when I chase him.
2. Leo saying "I love you Mommy," and "I'm having so much fun playing with you today!" Also, every time he says the words "yestertime" or "yesteryear"....one meaning yesterday and the other meaning last week.
3. Playing laser guns with Palmer and Leo. So many times when I was little I wanted to join in on my brother's game if laser tag with the neighbors but was never allowed. Now I'm going to get to play whenever I want with my four boys!

Friday, 1/10
1. While buying paint samples at Home Depot, Palmer and Hart were waiting patiently in the "car cart." I was waiting for one of them to start picking on the other but instead Palmer leaned over and gave Hart a big kiss on his forehead!
2. Blowing bubbles in the driveway with boy #2 and boy #3.
3. Cereal and crackers and cheese for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment