Saturday, January 18, 2014

Life

Saturday, 1/11

1. MShack with the family at The Town Center

2. New Master bedroom bedding

3. Hart running up to me with his arms outstretched ready for me to scoop him up!

Sunday, 1/12

1. Editing Christmas photos and reliving that day!

2. A rainbow colored sunset seen while driving home from our family dinner at Napolis where everyone ate everything!

3. Me and Isla watching Live with Kelly and Michael at night on the couch...our new ritual. We both think Michael is hilarious!

Monday, 1/13

1. Palmer kissing my belly because he "wants to give baby a kish."

2. Fancy Monday night dinner...which means we sit at the dining room table to eat by candlelight and the kids get to drink juice out of wine glasses.

3. Bedtime routines...each night john puts two to bed and I put the other two. We switch off and I love the individual time reading books to each and hearing them say their prayers and whatever else they want to talk about.

Tuesday, 1/14

1. Seeing our sweet baby boy at a 28 week ultrasound due to a scare. All is fine and he is 3lbs and beautiful! I love his lips already!

2. Isla telling me she wrote 4 boys in her class love notes because they asked her too. (She's 6...is this really already happening?)

3. Text messages from John with only 3 little words that mean so much!

Wednesday, 1/15

1. Playing "bad guy" and "bugs" with Palmer and Hart.

2. Surprising the kids with strawberry cupcakes after school.

3. Planning April birthday parties...even though they are 3 1/2 months away.

Thursday, 1/16

1. My mom cooking me breakfast at her house.

2. Standing with Isla and watching our lawn guy completely butcher our crepe myrtle tree down to nothing, looking at each other, and then cracking up about how Daddy would flip out when he saw it.

3. Making birthday photo books for each of their four birthdays last year.

Friday, 1/17

1. Hart turned 14 months. He's still such a baby and it kinda makes me sad that he will soon have to share his momma with someone new on the way.

2. The way Palmer says "to" when he means "for." Like, "I want to be Darth Vadar "to" Halloween!" Or "I want a rocketship "to" Christmas!"

3. Deciding on paint colors for 5 rooms in our house! Painter comes on Monday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment