Monday, March 8, 2010

Lovin Life

This past week we were just lovin life. Little Leo was rolling all over the place, he discovered his toes and his first tooth appeared (the lower left front tooth). Isla has turned a new page in her book and is behaving like a little lady. She truly has been such a great little girl this week. Maybe the terrible twos have ended and we are heading into the terrific threes. I don't want to jinx it, but it's been amazing to have my sweet, cuddly, adorable Isla back. She left the building when Leo was born (which is natural) but I think she has returned. They enjoyed their first bubble bath together this week. I snapped many pictures which I plan on showing off when they are older. :) I look forward to the week ahead and the beautiful weather that is coming our way. I see many walks, trips to the park and swinging sessions under the tree.


I don't think you fit in his tub, Isla ;)
Sure I do, mom!


She loves having the water from the faucet poor over her head


It's cold mom! (a half pouty lip)

Isla took this picture of me and my boy


They love each other so
Leo discovered his tosies

So Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment