Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy, Happy, Happy

Happy Half Birthday, Happy little swimmer, Happy about our flower filled yard! 

We had such a wonderful week and weekend.  Leo turned 6 months old on the 25th and we celebrated with a cupcake and a Happy 1/2 Birthday tune.  Isla had her ISR refresher lesson and only needed one week for it all to come back to her.  The little mermaid is back.   Saturday afternoon was spent celebrating Isla's friends, Madison and Fenn's, birthdays.  Madison is cancer free and turned 3 and little brother Fenn turned one.  It was a wonderful celebration up in Atlantic Beach.  The 2 bouncy houses were a hit.  Isla didn't want to leave.  John and I went out for a date night after the party.  We ate bang bang and saucy shrimp up at the bar at Bonefish and then had some cocktails at Casa Marina afterwards.  So much fun!  Sunday was so beautiful so we had to take a walk to the park.  Afterwards we made a trip to Home Depot, like everyone else in Jax. Bch., and bought some pretty impatiens to plant under our Camphor tree.  Isla and her green thumb helped Daddy dig the holes and plant the flowers.  It looks gorgeous and I'm so excited about Spring.    

Happy 6 Months, little Leo!











My Favorite time of the day is around 2:30...Leo and I are lying in bed after his nap and we wait on Isla to wake up and come pitter pattering down the tile hall into the bedroom to join us.  We all cuddle up and talk for a while and then watch a cartoon together.  It's such a calm part of the day and I cherish it so.  I love my two little angels. 

These past 6 months, albeit a little tough, have been amazing!  My life is filled with so much love and happiness and I count my blessings each and every night.  Happy, Happy, Happy week to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment