Saturday, March 8, 2014

Life

Saturday, 3/8

1. Sleeping in before we spring forward.

2. Isla's spring Carnival...she won the cake walk yet again...the girl wins every time she plays!

3. A late afternoon/evening alone with Hart while John took the others to see The Lego movie. I loved our special time together!

Monday, 3/10

1. Isla saying her dress had "noodle straps"...she meant spaghetti straps!

2. Crisp, clean, washed sheets on everybody's beds.

3. A hot bath and ice chips...I'm obsessed with chewing on them!

Tuesday, 3/11

1. A beautiful sunny, blue sky on our drive to school.

2. Leo telling me, "I love you because you look so pretty when you go on Date Nights with Daddy." I guess I need to step up my everyday look!

3. Popcorn, hot chocolate, and Despicable Me after dinner.

Wednesday, 3/12

1. A successful bypass surgery for my Dad! Thank you Lord!

Thursday, 3/13

1. Braiding Isla's hair for wacky hair day.

2. Visiting my dad in ICU and seeing how much better he was doing today!

3. Hart letting me rock and sing to him even after he finished his bottle. Usually he practically jumps out of my arms to get into his crib when his bottle is finished. Tonight he snuggled into me and let me sing to him and rock him and love on him. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. It's like he knows what's coming.

Friday, 3/14

This week has not been a good one! Yes, I found some happy moments that gave me life but mostly I've been consumed by worry and sad thoughts about my dad. Please pray for him that he will make a full recovery because right now he's just not the same Coach.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment