Sunday, January 30, 2011

26 Weeks

I'm 26 weeks, only 14 more to go. That sounds like a lot but I know how quickly they fly by. The nursery is redecorated for the third time, Isla and Leo's room is ready, and I'm slowly getting everything else in order. The month of April is going to be a busy one and with the baby due May 4th, I'm getting nervous on how I'm going to accomplish everything. John's 30th Birthday is April 21st, Easter is the 24th, and Isla's 4th Birthday is the 26th. Isla was born on her due date and Leo was 10 days early so I'm preparing myself for another April birthday. As I type this, the little boy is moving all around and I'm loving it. He is definitely growing by the day as is my tummy. He had hiccups that I felt for the first time last night and Braxton Hicks contractions already have started nightly too. This is nothing new for me as they started with Isla and Leo by 30 weeks as well. All these signs are letting me know that his birth day will be here soon so I am soaking up being pregnant for the third time. The third trimester is always painful but I don't care because this could be my last baby and I'm going to love each and every ache. Here are some week 26 pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment