Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Isla's Week of Fun

Last week was all about Isla. We played hopscotch, had tea parties at home, tea parties at the park, she caught her first fish (plus two more), and we went to see Disney on Ice. She is one lucky princess. After Disney on Ice she had to dress up like a princess of course, so she got all fancy for Sunday night dinner.

On our way to the Arena to see Disney on Ice...and so excited to see Cinderella.
(And that's my new hair do...I'm a brunette for the first time in my life)

Isla and Ruby enjoying the show. Although it looks like Isla just saw Bruce the Shark. She was terrified of him, the Genie, the Beast, the whale from Pinnochio, the Lion King and the Mulan soldiers...so pretty much everybody except the princesses. In fact after the princesses came out, she said, "Mommy we can go now." :)
I had to show off my cute wittle guy too!


On to park day. We went twice: once in the morning with Daddy, Coach and Gigi and again after nap time since it was such a hit. Isla loved feeding the ducks, turtles and fish as well as swinging and of course fishing.


Look VERY Closely and you can see Leo's 4 top teeth.



Daddy met us there on his lunch break to join our picnic.



Seeing if the fish were biting

Seeing what fish really feel like

I caught one!

So excited



The sweet little ducklings (there were 13 of them)

I kept having flashbacks of my Dad and I doing this and I swear it didn't feel like that long ago. It is so neat to see the bond they have together.
Tea Party Picnic menu included ham sandwiches, sr. crm. and onion potato chips, strawberry zebra cakes and juice.
And the Tea Party continues


Hopscotch set we bought for Isla's Fairy Garden Party that is right around the corner


Oh to be 2 1/2 again!

Isla fishing off the dock...and coach tricking her into thinking she caught a big one.

Isla's first fish

No comments:

Post a Comment