Monday, May 26, 2014

Life

Saturday, May 24

1. Ellen's Kitchen for breakfast.

2. Visiting our old house and having the kids swing in our tree once more.

3. Dinner date night with great neighbors and friends.

Sunday, May 25

1. A trip to the "pirate park."

2. My family of 7 all together all weekend long.

3. Sunday night dinner on Gigi and Coach's porch.

Monday, May 26

1. Taking the kids to the beach where I grew up at.

2. Seeing an old neighbor who used to meet me and my dad on the street as we walked to the bus stop every morning in elementary school. He gave me the biggest hug.

3. Sandy kids taking a hot bath, dinner, and settle down time in our bedroom.

Tuesday, May 27
1. When we drive down Coach and Gigi's road Hart sees trees and says, "Coke, Cheechee." He knows where we are going.
2. Watching "Live, with Kelly and Michael."
3. John coming through the front door after work and the three big kids running into his arms screaming, "daddy, daddy, daddy!"
Wednesday, May 28
1. The way Hart says "fan"...he says "man" really softly..it's the cutest sound.
2. Nursing Link and the way he stops to smile when he is almost asleep.
3. Dropping Isla off in the PVPV car line for one of the last times. My little first grader only has 5 more days at PVPV.
Thursday, May 29
1. Putting together a micro block Lego lion with Leo during nap time.
2. A driftwood wreath for our front door.
3. Watching "so you think you can dance" with John and Isla.
Friday, May 30
1. Link's 2 month mark!
2. Picking up my sweet Leo after school. He's always the last one to be picked up on Friday but his teacher sits with him and let's him play and he always has the biggest smile on his face when I walk in the classroom. His hugs are the best too!
3. The way my kids think the song "Turn Down For What" is hilarious...probably because they've never seen me dance to a Lil Jon song until now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment