Monday, May 12, 2014

Back to Life

It's been 6 weeks since our family welcomed baby Link and now we are back into somewhat of a routine. Life is wonderful so I want to get back to documenting the moments during the day that made me happy or gave me life!

Monday, May 12

1. The way Palmer pulls back the curtains in hart's room and says, "I want to see the world!" He says "wow" every time to the view of our pond from the second floor.

2. Big opened mouthed smiles from our 6 week old baby boy! It's pure joy!

3. The love for Duplo blocks that Hart suddenly has. He will sit and build a perfect block tower at 17 months old.

Tuesday, May 13

1. Seeing 3 manatees swimming by the tiny bridge in my parent's neighborhood on our walk with Gigi. They were huge and all 3 boys were amazed! (Link was asleep).

2. A new pair of ballet shoes for Isla.

3. The way Hart rubs his cheek and ear while he's drinking his bottle and I'm rocking him.

Wednesday, May 14

1. Teaching Palmer how to draw a stick man...we've got a long way to go but he was so proud of himself!

2. Leo wanting to wear his Spider-Man hat to school today because his best friend wears the same one.

3. Isla's teacher letting the parents come into the studio to see the girls' ballet and jazz routines for their recital.

Thursday, May 15
1. I wish I had some happy moments, but today was just hard!
Friday, May 16
1. Leo had me to his school for a belated Mother's Day celebration and the whole morning was amazing! I'm so lucky to be his mommy.
2. Coming home to Palmer and Hart and having Palmer yell, "mommy, you're home!"
3. Recital pictures for Isla!
4. Catching up with John after all the kids were asleep...a long week deserves a large glass of wine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment