Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life is good!

Another reason among thousands more why I love having a girl are ballet recitals.  I remember when I was a little girl and getting so excited about recital day.  I got to wear makeup, I got to spray practically an entire bottle of hairspray in my hair, and dressed up in sparkly tutus.  It was the greatest experience ever!  I saw that same excitement in our little Isla Saturday night.  She knew it was her night to shine up on stage with all of her other “Fancy Nancy” costars.  The show was adorable and I couldn’t help but well up with tears when I saw my 4 year old Isla Shea doing plies and “shuffle-stepping” her little tap shoes away.  She was wonderful and adorable…

isla

love

daddysgirl

Palmer, on the other hand, isn’t so sure how he feels about ballet just yet.  In reality he just really hates his carseat and being in the car, period!

IMG_2933

But he loves being at home.  Palmer is 6 weeks old and we love him so very much!

IMG_2939

IMG_2953

He loves for Isla to sing to him and smiles every time she snuggles up to him.  She’s such a sweet lil mama.

IMG_2951

Palmer is my only baby who actually doesn’t mind tummy time for longer than 2 min.  He’s even rolled over a handful of times already.  I know it’s probably because he’s only like 11 lbs. but I’d like to think it’s because he’s a strong little guy and the next UF linebacker (behind Leo of course).

IMG_2975

IMG_2964

We are doing great and I can’t believe these three are mine.  Life is good!

IMG_2910IMG_2911

IMG_2879

No comments:

Post a Comment