Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

I'm a little late on this, and of course you all know what I'm thankful for, but I had to write about our Thanksgiving day. It was so special and I enjoyed every minute of it. The morning gave way to a crackling fire, hot chocolate, and a breakfast of cream cheese and strawberry stuffed french toast. We snuggled on the couch, gave out kisses, and watched the Macy's Day Parade, our Thanksgiving morning tradition.

Then we moved the party outside to enjoy some fresh air and the new rope swing Daddy built for Isla. This swing is awesome! It goes super high and I even lose my stomach on it. Isla is absolutely thrilled to have it and we if we haven't had at least one swing session during the day, well the day isn't over.
Leo has fun on the swing too when he's sitting in my lap but he prefers to walk around and throw rubber duckies.

Did I mention that I'm thankful for his kissable cheeks?

And did you know I'm incredibly thankful for my little girl? She's mommy's little princess.

Then it was off to Coach and Gigi's for the Thanksgiving feast of turkey, stuffing, gravy, sweet potatoe casserole, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn pudding, and the fixins. For dessert we had pumpkin and pecan pie. YUMMY!
Of course Family is what I'm most thankful for and mine is pretty much the best!!!
After all that food, it was understood that we needed to go on a walk to help it digest. So off we went to the bridge.

It was a beautiful end to a beautiful day!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Lord, for all you have blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment