Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Newest Addition

It's a BOY!!! And we couldn't be happier! When I was younger I always said I wanted 2 boys and a girl. I really can't believe yet another dream of mine has come true. Obviously we would have been equally thrilled if #3 were a girl, but we really are so happy our baby boy is a healthy little thing. Isla wasn't the least bit disappointed like I thought she'd be. She's very excited that she gets to stay Mommy's little princess...and I am too. On the way home from the ultrasound she even said, "Mommy, now there are 3 boys and 2 girls and we are the princesses." I like the way she thinks. :) Little baby boy was absolutely so adorable at our 18 week ultrasound. He was rubbing his little eyes and reaching above his head. I constantly feel him moving around in my belly now too, which is my favorite part of pregnancy. I LOVE being pregnant and am soaking in every second of this miracle. I don't know if a lot of you know this but the pregnancy started off very shaky. I was told I was going to miscarry 3 times over the course of 5 days. But this precious angel showed everyone he was meant to be. I can't wait to hold this little fighter in my arms...especially since I never thought I would.

This is baby at 12 weeks pregnant

Here's the shot that told us he was all BOY! (18 weeks pregnant)


First belly shot at 17 weeks pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment