Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Last Ultrasound

We saw our little baby again last Wednesday, the 12th. I cannot believe how much pumpkin has grown since the last time...then again it was 12 weeks ago. It took me awhile before I realized what I was looking at on screen this time. The whole face took up the frame whereas before you could see the whole body in the frame. Our little baby is getting quite big. In fact he/she is already 4 lbs. 12 oz. and is measuring a week and a half bigger than I really am. I've been to the hospital twice within 2 weeks due to preterm contractions but all is well. I'm not dilating so that's good. They just had to give me a shot to stop the contractions both times. We need the little pumpkin to cook for just a while longer. :)


Daddy reading to Isla in the waiting room


Video of the baby's sweet little face, heartbeat and tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment