Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of Preschool

My baby girl started preschool at Palms Presbyterian this past Monday. It was so hard on me walking away from her when I've spent the last 2 years being with her 24/7. She on the other hand had no problem. She gave me a kiss and hug and started playing with all of her classmates. There are 11 kids in her classroom (8 girls and 3 boys.) Ms. Sheree and Ms. Stacy are her teachers...who she loves! When I came to pick her up after the first day, she apparently had been crying on and off for an hour. The poor little princess had such a red and wet face from her tears and wouldn't let go of me. I was heartbroken. But by the time I put her in the car she was fine and wanted to "do that again sometime." Little does she know she'll be doing this alot more times. :) The rest of the week has been pretty good...she is fine in the mornings and cries a little when she's ready to go home. I can tell she is really enjoying herself b/c she talks about her teachers and activies often. I've been nesting like crazy and the entire house is clean. Who knows what I'll do with my free time next week. I guess I need to just relax b/c in 5 weeks I'll have my hands full with baby #2. Time to do it all over again. :) Here are some pictures of Isla's first day.





No comments:

Post a Comment