Monday, May 10, 2010

The Greatest Gift Of All

Being a Mother is the best blessing out there. What a wonderful Mothers Day Weekend we had. This year was filled with twice the love. My babies mean the world to me and I'm so honored to be their mom. It makes me smile everyday that I get to wake us and love and raise these two precious angels. We spent Friday at TPC. John, John's Dad, Me and Leo all went to cheer on the golfers. Leo was an angel the whole time. You hardly even knew he was in the stroller. Little Buddy likes the game of golf it seems. We followed Tiger, Phil, and Tim Clark throughout the day. We were lucky that my cousin, Kristi, gave us Club House Tickets...it was a nice and needed place to cool off in the middle of the day. Her husband, Stevie Underwood, caddies for Tim Clark so we celebrated his winnings on Sunday. Go Tim!!!

Leo stands like a big boy with our help of getting him into position



















Saturday we headed down to the beach to soak up some sun. We brought a picnic lunch which was only half eaten b/c of the gusty winds that blew sand all over the pnut butter and jelly sandwhich and apple slices.

































Saturday night me, John, and my Dad went to the Fletcher all class reunion. I think John and I were the youngest people there but we had a blast. We saw a lot of our friends' parents and enjoyed listening to my Dad tell stories from the past. :) It was nice to ride our bikes up there and hang out outside with some cocktails, music, and good people.
I got to sleep in on Sunday and was greeted in bed by my little princess, precious Leo, and my babe. They made me a cinnamon roll, apple juice, coffee, and picked a sunflower for me from our yard! It was so sweet. Isla and I then had a spa morning together. We took a bubble bath, blow dried our hair, and applied makeup. We were ready for our Sunday morning brunch with Coach and Gigi. I made my sweet mom spinach and feta quiche, sweet Strawberries, and mimosas. We sat out on our back deck and enjoyed the day. I love my mom to death and all that I am today is because of what she taught me.









































Cooking Quiche





























































Sunday evening it was time to head to Coach and Gigi's for a cookout. We ate Filet, Twiced Baked Potatoes, and a yummy salad. I was so stuffed by the end of the day. :) We topped off the day with Isla showing us how roller skating is done. Her little tinker bell skates got a work out. And I'm pretty sure her little bottom is sore today.


































































In Denver other exciting things were happening....Brannon got to meet Ava, Heather's Daughter, for the first time! She ran to him with arms wide open and teary eyed! I can't wait to meet sweet Ava either. They will be moving here in less than 3 weeks. Yay!














Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely mommies out there. We are so very blessed to have these little ones in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment