Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Swine Flu, Six Weeks, and Sea and Sky Spectacular

So the dreaded H1N1 virus attacked the Halman household. Isla was the first victim. She woke up last Sunday with a 102 degree fever and the chills. Poor thing just wanted to sit on the couch and watch cartoons all day. I went over to snuggle with her and just as I put her in my lap, she looked at me and threw up all the gatorade in her tummy right on to me! It was quite a shower. Needless to say, I caught it 4 days later. I'm finally better and praying that little Leo doesn't come down with it. Although, I think we are in the clear.

Little Leo turned 6 weeks old on Friday and we had a lovely morning playing under the tree in the front yard. The weather is so beautiful and I could sit outside for hours with my wittle guy. He's so sweet and his smiles melt my heart.
This weekend was the Sea and Sky Spectacular and the Blue Angels were as loud as ever. For 4 days we heard them flying over our house and although they are quite a site, I'm not sad to see them gone. Isla hid in the laundry room on Saturday b/c they were so loud. I think she's terrified of planes now. Just like her mommy. :)

My little 6 week old
Having fun under the tree
Sibling love

Walking around at the Sea and Sky Show
Hey guys
Going
Going
Gone!!! (Not a fan of the rocket ride)

No comments:

Post a Comment